Saturday, July 7, 2012

Excited!!

I had a great interview yesterday and hopefully I will hear soon from them. I am so ready to jump in and get started. I feel like i've paid my dues and it's my turn to prove to the world that I am a GREAT teacher!

What I am also super excited about is going to happen this week. I am going to a Whole Brain Teaching conference with one of my best teaching buddies in the world. I am looking forward to the bonding time and all of the nerdy teacher stuff that they will teach us over the next two days. I will post more about the trip after I get back. I can't wait to share all of the cool new stuff with you guys!!

Oh, and thanks to a long lost friend from high school that found my blog and sent me such a sweet message on facebook!! It was exactly what I needed! I am holding my head high and that job will be coming very soon, I can feel it! :)

Love you all!

LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment