Monday, July 9, 2012

Motivated

Tomorrow I leave for an exciting trip and conference on Whole Brain Teaching. I am super excited and motivated to learn more about this amazing strategy. I can't wait to implement it in my own classroom.

I am also super motivated to get started this school year with my own classroom. I have had a few interviews and hope that I came across excited and ready to jump right in. I love the new Leader in Me initiative. How awesome is it that Warren County has adopted this program. The students of today are our future. They need to be taught how to communicate, lead and be responsible students and adults. I can't believe that I can be a part of something so awesome. So principals out there...sign me up! I'm ready to change the future!

I will post again after my conference...until then...

LaDonna

No comments:

Post a Comment